Prenatal education classes can make an enormous difference in your birth experience. Many first time and seasoned parents alike aren’t aware of the different elements of the birth process, and the many options available to them to make their delivery everything they imagine.
What are some of the benefits of prenatal education classes?
- Childbirth classes help build your confidence in your body’s ability to give birth.
- You can discuss your fears about labor and birth with the instructor and other couples with the same concerns.
- Your partner will learn about childbirth and how to support you on the big day. You may find that attending childbirth classes together will create a special bond.
- Your instructor will discuss pain relief options, including massage, relaxation, breathing techniques, and medications.
- A tour of your birthing facility during class will give you the opportunity to see the staff in action. This is a great time to ask your instructor about routine practices, such as electronic fetal monitoring and freedom of movement during labor.
We offer Prenatal Classes at our Provo, American Fork and St. George offices. To see a list of all our prenatal classes, you can visit our PRENATAL CLASS SCHEDULE.
Additionally, many of our hospitals offer Prenatal Classes. More information can be found at the following links:
American Fork Hospital Prenatal Classes
Timpanogos Regional Hospital Prenatal Classes
Utah Valley Regional Medical Center Prenatal Classes
Orem Community Hospital Prenatal Classes
Mountain View Hospital Prenatal Classes