Patients, their families, staff and visitors are expected to refrain from unacceptable behaviors that are disruptive or pose a threat to the rights or safety of other patients, visitors and staff in an effort to provide a safe and healthy environment.
For patients, their families, staff and visitors visiting our practice, please consider the following:
- Our practice follows a zero-tolerance policy for aggressive behavior directed by patients against our staff.
The following behaviors are prohibited:
- Intimidating or harassing staff or other patients
- Making threats of violence through phone calls, letters, voicemail, email or other forms of written, verbal or electronic communication
- Physically assaulting or threatening to inflict bodily harm
- Making verbal threats to harm another individual or destroy property
- Damaging business equipment or property
- Making menacing or derogatory gestures
- Making racial or cultural slurs or other derogatory remarks
If you are subjected to any of these behaviors or witness inappropriate behavior, please report to any staff member. Violators are subject to removal from the facility and/or discharge from the practice.
If you have any questions about the care or our unhappy with the service received in our office, please contact our patient care advocate so that any clarifications about your care or the services you received can be addressed.