- Dixie High School – Diploma, 1982
- Dixie State College – Associate of Science, 1984
- University of Utah – B.S., 1986
- University of Utah School of Medicine – Doctor of Medicine, 1990
- University of Utah Affiliated Hospitals – Residency, 1990-94
- Diplomat – American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1996
- Fellow – American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1997
- Salutatorian, Dixie High School
- Co-Valedictorian, Dixie College
- Presidential Scholar, Dixie College
- Phi Theta Kappa – Jr. College Honor Fraternity, Dixie College
- Outstanding Science Student, Dixie College
- Alpha Epsilon Delta – Premedical Honor Society, Dixie College
- Phi Kappa Phi – Honor Society: University of Utah
- Alpha Omega Alpha – Honor Medical Society, Univ. of Utah School of Medicine
- Florence M. Strong Award – “awarded in recognition of outstanding qualities and potential as a physician; dedication to and concern and compassion for patients.” University of Utah School of Medicine
- “Effect of Method of Delivery on Long-term Success of Surgery for Genitourinary Prolapse,” accepted for formal presentation at the Society of Gynecologic Surgeons, Nashville, Tennessee, 1993
- “Neuropsychological Effects of Magnesium Sulfate,” poster presentation at the Society for Gynecologic Investigation, St. Louis, Missouri, 1990 the Society for Gynecologic Investigation, St. Louis, Missouri, 1990
Dr. Tracy Winward is originally from St. George, Utah, where she graduated from Dixie High School as Salutatorian, and from Dixie State College as Co-Valedictorian. She returned to her hometown of St. George after completing her medical education and residency training in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City. Dr. Winward joined the practice of Southern Utah Women’s Health Center, P.C., in 1994.
She is Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology with a practice that includes low and high-risk obstetrics, general gynecology, gynecologic surgery, urogynecology, laser and infertility surgery.
Dr. Winward is married to Stan Winward. They are the parents of three children. She enjoys water skiing, snow skiing and snowmobiling with her family.