- Star Valley High School – Diploma, 1972
- Brigham Young University – B.S., 1979
- University of Utah School of Medicine – Doctor of Medicine, 1983
- University of Arizona – Residency, 1983-1987
- Diplomat – American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1988
- Fellow – American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1989
- Graduated from BYU Magna Cum Laude
- Outstanding Teacher Award, University of Arizona Residency
Dr. Craig Astle was born and raised in Star Valley, Wyoming where he graduated from Star Valley High School as Salutatorian. He served a two-year LDS mission in the Netherlands. While attending Brigham Young Univeristy, where he received his Bachelors of Science and secondary education certification, he met and married Jan White of Brisbane, Australia. They are the proud parents of five children, Aaron, Alicia, Amber, Angela, and Ashley.
Dr. Astle attended medical school at the University of Utah and successfully completed a four-year OB/GYN residency at the University of Arizona in Tucson. He joined Southern Utah Women’s Health Center, P.C. upon the completion of that residency. He has been extremely active in the St. George community and in his church. Dr. Astle has served as Chief of Staff at Dixie Regional Medical Center for three years. Dr. Astle is Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology with a practice that includes low and high-risk obstetrics, general gynecology, gynecologic surgery, urogynecology, as well as laser and infertility surgery.
Dr. Astle enjoys his family, loves art and music, and loves to travel. He also enjoys riding horses, gardening, hiking and biking.