- Cedar High School – Diploma, 2001
- Southern Utah University – B.S., 2007
- University of Utah School of Medicine – Doctor of Medicine, 2011
- Maricopa Medical Center, Phoenix, AZ – Internship, 2011-2012
- University of Virginia, Residency, 2012-2015
- Outstanding Teaching Award, University of Virginia Residency
- Willie A. Anderson Award for Excellence in Gynecologic-Oncology
- Award for Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology, American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- “Maternal Morbidity Associated with Mode of Preterm Delivery” formally presented at the annual meeting of the South Atlantic Association of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2015
Dr. Coby Brown is a Southern Utah native and was born and raised in Cedar City. He graduated from Cedar High School. He then served a 2 year LDS mission in Washington state. After returning home, he attended Southern Utah University graduating Summa Cum Laud. He then attended medical school at the University of Utah. He completed his internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Maricopa Medical Center in Phoenix, AZ and then went on to complete his residency training in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Virginia Health System. Dr. Brown is excited now to be back in his home state and joined Southern Utah Women’s Health Center, P.C. in 2015. Dr. Brown’s practice includes both high and low risk obstetrics, general gynecology, urogynecology, and gynecologic surgery with special interests in minimally invasive and laparoscopic surgery.
Dr. Brown is married to Stephani Brown who is also from Cedar City. They are the proud parents of three children. He enjoys traveling, spending time outdoors, gardening, playing golf, and spending time with his family.