Dr Andrews will be contacting Dr Marlin Christiansen from the Merrill Gappmayer Family Medicine at UVRMC to coordinate a date and time for your appointment where both will be available. Scheduling will call you when they have found a date and time that will work for both of the physicians. If the date that is offered does not work, we will discuss other date options with Dr Andrews and Dr Christiansen and call you back again.
PLEASE DO NOT BRING ANY CHILDREN OR BABIES TO THE APPOINTMENT.
- The night before the procedure, take 600mg Motrin or Ibuprofen around 10:00pm.
- The day of the procedure carefully shave the scrotum of all pubic hair.
- The day of the procedure, you are encouraged to eat light meals (we do not want you to come in fasting). Take 600mg Motrin or Ibuprofen with this breakfast.
- You will be ready to leave the office usually within an hour of your check in time.
- Take one Valium 30 minutes before your given check in time.
- You will need to have someone drive you to and from your procedure. Do not drive yourself to the office. Your driver does not need to stay at the office while you are having the procedure, but we will not send you home without someone to drive you home.